Through Family Career Services and an onsite Resource Center, Merrick’s Employment Services program helps unemployed and underemployed adults find work and build skills for today’s job market. Whether you want to brush up on your computer skills, learn a trade, create a resume or practice interviewing, Merrick is here to help.
By the Numbers
Are you looking to develop your career skills or earn a credential?
MCS Employment Services can help! We offer the following services:
- Job search assistance
- Resume/cover letter help
- Referrals to training and credential programs
- Referrals to financial services
- Job coaching and job placement
- Individual Employment Plan development
- Additional referrals to other services as needed, such as MCS Food Shelves or Family Stabilization Services.
Make an Appointment
Due to COVID-19, MCS Employment Staff are meeting in-person with participants by appointment only.
Call 651-771-9939 to schedule one of the following:
→ An in-person appointment with an Employment Services staff member. Inperson office hours are on Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
→ Time in the MCS Resource Center: The MCS resource center has computers, phones, and copy/faxing services.