“WE BELIEVE THAT BY WORKING TOGETHER WE CAN TRANSFORM OUR COMMUNITY INTO A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE, WORK, AND RAISE A FAMILY”
Families and individuals access support and find opportunities, overcome challenges, and contribute to create an East Side community which is celebrated as vibrant, healthy, and welcoming.
VALUES WHICH GUIDE OUR ACTIONS:
· Individuality, Diversity & Dignity: We meet people where they are at; honor each person’s unique culture, needs, and abilities; and work with them to recognize their strengths and utilize their power to create change.
· Integrity: We act with sincerity and transparency within the community and within our organization.
· Partnership: We partner with community volunteers, organizations, and institutions to increase community engagement and impact.
· Stewardship: We utilize, maximize and leverage resources in a responsible manner.
· Responsive: We listen to the community, and adapt our organization’s talents, skills, and resources to identified needs.